Tuesday, November 25, 2008

it's all about LOVE..bosan..

its all about love..bosannyer..not being sarcastic me..but everytime i turn around, people talking about love, love and even LOVE..aiyoh..sigh~ is it about time for me to talk about it? erm…not yet,yes i can…erm,no,no…dun want to..but i can..haha..

truthfully, i never had a serious or a proper relationship..i can even say, some of it is seriously based on long-time crush or just infatuated to someone rather from being in love myself..hehe..my longer relationship lasted only..erm,let me check 1st..yeah, 3 month..that’s the longest relationship i had..i dunno, maybe because i am an independent girl..i love doing things on my own..even sometimes when i feel sad, i just need to drive my car and going shopping..and i was alone..haha..i know i need someone (i mean bf) but i dun even know whether i need it now or i need it later in my life..i always said that i’m not ready to be in a dead-serious relationship, and i’m not ready to commit+afraid to commit to other people besides myself+my precious little family..but others said that i wasnt loving myself enough to love other people..hey, i love myself ya..or else, i wont be spending my money on myself-on my birthday just to make sure i get what i want (i have to tick on this one) ..others assume that im ready to commit in a relationship but i dun find my mr.right yet (erm..that one also true..hihi..im not sure..)

i act strangely in front of people that i like (haha..this one needs to be in secrets..only professionals can identify my strangeness towards this people-cek ain,senyap yer…) i can never looked the guys (that i like) in their eyes, or sometimes i can barely speaks with him (my voice somewhat drown by my heart thumping sounds) and bla bla bla..hah..there u go..now u know why i can never get my mr.right..the problem was, i dun have guts to tell him!yeah..hurm..its saddening, and even embarrassing to one level..sigh~~help me!!!

No comments: