Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i'm FINALLY 24!

yippee yey!!!

I'm finally 24..hihi..

but I thinked, this year's birthday is one of the:

  1. boring birthday ever (no birthday gift at all, just a wish from friends..thanks y'all..but I still can handle that..hihi)
  2. busiest birthday ever (helping + preparing for my cousin's BIG day ---hey, I have lots of assignments need to be done ya)
  3. but it's been a sweet birthday (there's an entry for me in my dearest LiyanaRoxx's blog..woot, woot~)
But I need to solved this questionnaire, do I preparing myself:
  • Mentally? ---> yep, I'm 24 now, there's no turning back..I'm accepting it with open arms...and best if I say that I already got my mom's blessing for my OWN BIG DAY!!! now, now..where's my PRINCE CHARMING? hehe
  • Physically?---> yes + no...now I'm okay with my appearance + weight but I need to reduce my weight just about 8 more kilos...and then I'll be happy...(owh, I got another 9 months before I need to do a new year's resolution again)
hehe..but all in all, I still didn't get any of my birthday presents that I dreamed off (my last two entry)..but hey, hey...I still have time...I still got time until next year's birthday what.... ahahahaha...

No comments: