Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Things: A Voluntary Act of Useless Facts

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."

Now, now, i've been tagged by Anna Ramly in Facebook..aiyoh, nowadays ah, it's all about tagging la..nvm, i enjoyed it oso maa..

  1. i LOVE chocolate..chocolate cake, chocolate's chocolate (haha), but never chocolate ice cream
  2. i LOVE VW Golf (red)..i dreamed everyday of buying it..but of course using my own money when i'm finally got a stable work la..or BMW 1.30i (white)
  3. i'm usually torn between buying Nokia's hp or Samsung's..up until now if ever going to buy one
  4. i LOVE children's fictions movie eventho i'm 24 (this coming March)..longtime favourite- Harry Potter, SpiderWick etc.
  5. i HATE pink but nowadays, my wardrobe's being stuff in with pink shirt, pink tudung, pink all that..
  6. i am NEVER one of a romantic lady/ girl..ekekeke...and never wish to be one
  7. i LOVE pop-punk music especially by Paramore+ metal band (Avenged Sevenfold)..i told u i'm not romantic kan?
  8. i LOVE shopping!!! nvm even if it's only window shopping..but it's still my favourite pastime..wheeee~
  9. i LOVE reading..but definitely not newspaper or textbooks..give me any reading materials from Meg Cabot, Sophie Kinsella, L. J Smith, Stephenie Meyer, and J. K Rowling ya..
  10. hey, it is a long lists..penat nak jawab..erm, i LOVE guy with a clean cut style..metrosexual ke? idk, but i like guy with short hair.period.
  11. i'm a camwhore..but in other people's camera..wakakaka..
  12. i LOVE singing..alone; in the car, in the toilet..i can sing-a-long every songs that i heard but don't ask me to sing any nasyid's songs...ekeke..idk any of it except from Raihan's 1st album..
  13. i never really have guts to karaoke-ing in front of people..but last week's trip, i sang in front of my classmates with suara sengau (caught a flu a day before my fieldtrip)! and they said i sang ok..durh~haha..'dari kerana mata.....lalalala'
  14. i LOVE abstract thingy..nuff said..
  15. i LIKE collecting books; one thing that i never regret buying eventho sometimes it's only a one-time reading thing
  16. i LOVE shoes!! but for the time being, i keep it hold because too many shoes in my waiting list to be use..ekeke..
  17. i LOVE speeding on highway..the fastest that i ever drive was 190km/hr; last month, on my way to KLiA picking up my dad.
  18. i LOVE eating..anything except rice, masak lemak ikan, anything with dried coconut..
  19. i LOVE collecting Movie CDs..eventho some of my collections i already watched it in cinema
  20. i LOVE cats..used to have one but not anymore..my mom hated their smells
  21. i used to hate baby/ kids but now not anymore..hehe..myra..oh myra...
  22. i want to grow a long hair.. the longest i've ever kept was 6 inches below my shoulder when i was in Form 2; and that's it..nowadays, i LIKE it short and simple..
  23. i am one of a SHY girl around boys..go ask my friends..haha..
  24. i LOVE writing or should i say, i LOVE rambling? but i never have time for it..busying myself reading..
  25. and lastly......i am my dad's daughter..'abah....' hahah
  26. eh, aku nak tambah lagi satu...i'll always get what i want in life..with my own effort..
hah, finish already!!

No comments: