Friday, February 27, 2009

Born For This: A Musical Tag

Rules:
  1. put your iTunes, Windows Media Player etc. on shuffle mode
  2. for each question, press the next button to get your answer
  3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
  4. DO NOT CHEAT! (I solemnly swear..haha)

Yeah, another tag to be completed+ I've been tagged by Anna Ramly..
it's easy because nowadays I only played from my PARAMORE's playlist..

  • IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE U OKAY', U SAY?
Pressure
  • HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Adore?
  • WHAT DO U LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
That's What You Get
  • HOW DO U FEEL TODAY?
Decode
  • WHAT IS UR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Misery Business? (haha)
  • WHAT'S UR MOTTO?
For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
  • WHAT DO UR FRIENDS THINK OF U?
My Heart? (yeah, right)
  • WHAT DO UR PARENTS THINK OF U?
Decoy
  • WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Fences (my god, why?)
  • WHAT IS 2+2?
Conspiracy (what do conspiracy got to do with 2+2? math geeks outnumbered..haha)
  • WHAT DO U THINK OF UR BESTFRIEND?
Let The Flames Begin (the Ex's)
  • WHAT IS UR LIFE STORY?
Here We Go Again
  • WHAT DO U WANT TO BE WHEN U GROW UP?
All We Know (go figure)
  • WHAT DO U THINK WHEN U SEE THE PERSON U LIKE?
Brighter (wheeee~)
  • WHAT WILL U DANCE TO AT UR WEDDING?
Miracle! (sgt comel lagu ni)
  • WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT UR FUNERAL?
We Are Broken (you better be because I'm not there anymore masa tu..mourning~)
  • WHAT IS UR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Caught Myself (what the heck..takde keje len ke?haha)
  • WHAT IS UR BIGGEST FEAR?
Never Let This Go (yup, because life's must goes on kan?)
  • WHAT IS UR BIGGEST SECRET?
Emergency (nape plak?)
  • WHAT DO U WANT RIGHT NOW?
CrushCrushCrush (another crush on a guy..yup, I need one)
  • WHAT DO U THINK OF UR FRIENDS?
When It Rains (they're there when I really2 need them..Tqah, Ana, Ain, Sal)
  • WHAT WILL U POST THIS AS?
Born For This

No comments: