Sunday, April 19, 2009

...disakiti dan menyakiti...

One of the thing that I don't like being myself was when somebody hurt my feelings and I will do the honour to do the same thing to them. Despite of trying to stay sane and being a good person, this one thing I will never tolerate.

Have you read my past entry on 'March = Pisces = Me'? One of the description on it stated that people whom are born in the month of March are famous with repaying the debt on revenge. Yeah, I have proved it right, then.

In reality, sometimes it come out worst. Some people might think that revenge is shweettt, and so do I; sometimes. But when it comes to hurting the people you love, care and spend most of the time with; it's like giving a psychological impact on them or even you.

I don't know, I do feels like I shouldn't be continuing the act-of-pleasure like that anymore; hurting other people's feelings just to get equal -- but where's the fun part? I mean, the whole idea of being revengeful was when the people feels exactly like we do. That's the whole point of it. It's an irrevocable act; a major one. But by doing it, hopefully that one day they will feel the pain that once they imprinted on me.

So, go blame yourself if I hurt your feelings as I try harder not to hurt anyone's. I never meant it that way. Who told you to messing around with me? Well, it's irreversible and a BIG NO, NO.period.

No comments: