Sunday, April 5, 2009

March = Pisces = Me!

It was meant to be posted last March but of course la, I'm a girl with heaps of school work but unfortunately only got two hands to manage it all (sigh~).

It was just a description about March people's personalities. And, urm....it turns out to be ridiculously accurate (but only half of it)!!

Check this out :

(owh, CAUTION: you might throw up if you think the description does not reflect me at all..hahahha)

  • Attractive personality (yuks...how should I know?)
  • Sexy (my goodness!)
  • Affectionate (pengasih/ penyayang: erm, maybe; ke?. Mesra: yes!)
  • Shy and reserved (shy: definitely around boys. Reserved: yep...depends on when, where and who's i'm with at that time)
  • Secretive (I dun mind my friends come to me + pour their hearts out...but mine is actually mine's and I tend to keep it to myself; unless it really bugs me)
  • Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic (honest: most of the time + sometimes I know, I'd hurt other people's feelings; generous: erm....; sympathetic: sometimes and whether that person is worth my sympathy)
  • Loves peace and serenity (who loves war? unless you're H***** or B*** or even J***)
  • Sensitive to others (in what way?)
  • Loves to serve others (I think so)
  • Easily angered (yes, yes, I admit it. But easily calm too)
  • Trustworthy (I know I am. If you make me promised to keep it as a secret, then I'll try my best not to open my mouth)
  • Appreciative and returns kindness (I know I am too. Let's don't be hasty; not to make myself look good in other people's eyes, but this is me; i'll return the favor. I grew up with that kind of moral values)
  • Observant and assesses others (haha...yep. But now and then, my observations are not truly, purely accurate. Time goes by, we people do change.)
  • Revengeful (This one also correct. haha :) Somehow it's fun to get hold of other people's nerves)
  • Loves to dream and fantasize (yep, correct also. If you can't get what you want, then dream about it, is good enough. Trust me.)
  • Loves traveling (I don't have enough money to go travelling using aeroplane, so, car can do also. And...I dun mind shopping, still traveling back and fro, kan?hahaha)
  • Loves attention (erm, not really)
  • Hasty decisions in choosing partners (Think so, but I've no comment about this matter)
  • Loves home decors (Small scope: my bedroom. I like to decorate it and after that I like to left it unorganize again. The steps repeated again and again.)
  • Musically talented (hello, I have no idea how to play an instrument. So, what's this -musically talented?)
  • Loves special things (Definitely art + abstract thingy. I collect things that are cute and colourful. And sometimes it doesn't cost you much.)
  • Moody (.period.)

No comments: