Thursday, April 16, 2009

How I Wish...

How I Wish...

*update*
  1. ...I can be slimmer like LiyanaRoxx (hehe).
  2. ...I can open up my own art/ craft/ paper store. Not working with children like Get Crafty, but selling the real art stuff like the one in Central Market and in The Garden Mid Valley. ooh, I hope so...
  3. ...I get a better job after finishing my Master course.
  4. ...I have money to buy a new handphone (eventhough I love my 2-years Samsung D820 just fine).
  5. ...I have a boyfriend/ husband that I never get bored with (because I am a girl that can get bored with something with the blink of eye).
  6. ...I have a handsome husband who happens to be wearing a uniform like Navy ke, Army ke (hish! I can only dream..haha)
  7. ...I have a husband that understand me inside and out because sometimes I can be quite complicated (I am a simple girl but once I get stuck in complications, I do complicate things, and the things just got complicated by itself.hahaha).
  8. ...I own my dream car --> VW Golf GTi/ VW Golf R32 (fuh, aku nak merempit kat highway) or BMW 1.30i.
  9. ...I have my own bookshop -- selling my all-time-favorite books and get stuck inside it for all day long. (ahhh....HEAVEN).
  10. ...I have a big bedroom. (I have a lot of stuff to put into my room).
  11. ...I have a private gym for myself, so that I'm not shyed away by some handsome gym instructor..ekekeke
  12. ...I have a powerful electronic mixer (Electrolux electronic mixer is about rm2k), so that I can happily making my favorite Chocolate Moist Cake.
  13. ...I have a good oven that I can use to bake my cake, biscuits and etc.
  14. ...I had a fair time to watch all my favorite/ best movies in cinema. (THX+Dolby Digital).
  15. ...I had my own popcorn poppers in my house.
  16. ...I can make a tasty popcorn just like GSC's popcorn.
  17. ...I have lots of Swatch's watch. I fancied their watches!
  18. ...I can play an instrument especially guitar...
  19. ...I can have a date with Fahrin Ahmad (one day date pon jadila~)
  20. ...I can have a flawless skin like my mom.
  21. ...I can cooked better like my mom + dun want to use some readymade sauce.
  22. ...I have an awful lot of time to spend with my closest friends (Akitek, LiyanaRoxx, Tj, YesO) coz spending a time with them usually not enough for me. Catch up things, gossiping etc.
  23. ...I am brave enough to pour out my feelings towards people that I care/ love in life.
  24. ...I can easily said --I love u ibu+abah--
  25. ...There are more than 24 hours per day.
  26. ...I have all the money in the world to buy things that I want in life. Needs over wants. Both. Couldn't argue more.
  27. ...I have all the time in the world so that I can spend it more with my loved ones. Family, friends etc. And...to learn how to be good in cooking like Chef Wan or Nigella Lawson; and also to learn to play a guitar.
  28. ...I can have it all!!!
;)

2 comments:

Liyanaroxx said...

Dear nanie...tolong ler buang ayat no 1 tuh sayang...ana dah tembam ler...*hello..u much more better & adorable then me okeh?* nanie..ana rasa ana yg patut tulis mcm tuh...nak look slimmer mcm nanie!!!*huwaaa....ana dah chubby!!!*

elanie*Q said...

eh, eh..takpe2, chubby2 ana pon, chubby lagi nanie.ekekeke...erm, kalo ana nk jd 'slim' mcm nanie, sila makan byk lg tuh..ini sudah terbalik la....ahahhaa