Tuesday, May 12, 2009

owh no, not my KELISA...

'Tak nak jual ke kereta Kelisa tu Bang? Rosli suka kereta tu,' tanya Mak Ijad.

(Abah aku senyap je time ni)

pastu...'Tak kot buat masa ni,' jawab abah.

'Nanti kalo abang rasa nak jual, bagitau Ijad tau,' Mak Ijad masih mengharap.

That was one of my father's conversation with his sister not long ago. Why did I brought it up this matter so sudden? Well, I'm not around my father and my aunty when this conversation took place. So, a few days ago my mom told me about it when I'm in the middle of checking my Kelisa's exhaust (since Nad psycho-ing me about the sound my exhaust are making -- it roar sometimes --). Other than my aunt, my mother's friends also kept asking my mom the same question.

Owh, owh no...Please abah, could you at least hold on to that thought for a sec? Please do not ever think of selling my Bumblebee. Nak beli kereta baru, dipersilakan. But, don't sell it. I LOVE that car. My baby, my precious little car. I even named it after my favorite Transformer's character; Bumblebee.

You know why I love that car so much? It's powerful. Because me and my father did it. Not even meddling with the engine or so, but more likely driving it up to 140 - 150 km/hr just about everytime we had chance to drove it on open road or on highway. Even the mechanic that we used to sent our car to do the car's service also told us so. He usually tried my car on the road to tested it. He said that none of other Kelisa he ever serviced give him that feelings.

Well, for me, it was either drove it fast or drove it slow; depending on my mood or my petrol's balance in the car tank. Really, it was just for fun. Not that I wanted to be a professional racer or road bullies. But, it was all for the sake of my hobby. I do drive fast because I know I am more focus on handling my wheel instead of driving slow. If I drive slow (I can drive 60km/hr) then I'll become drowsy and it will definitely endanger other driver on the road!

So, I'm telling my father not to ever sell Bumblebee; or at least not anytime soon. I'm not done pampering my car and that I'm too attached to it. Well, no boyfriend but at least I still have my car...muahahaa ;D

It's a deal!

2 comments:

Liyanaroxx said...

janganlah jual syg....ana suka kete nanie tuh...byk kenangan....=) kita merewang pun dgn kete nanie...eyh,bila nak kuar agi?turn my car pulak bawak u,tiqah & tok joe..*wink*

elanie*Q said...

kita dok ty dia kat FB dia xreply. ni ty kt kat blog plak.huhu...

boleh aje, set ms dan tarikh. nanie free smpi awal julai. Tj free cuti sekolah. tqah tu kn booked awl2 mcm hang ;p

p/s: yep, I agree; too many memories la. syg nk jual.