Saturday, August 8, 2009

pieces of me

Lately ni aku banyak kali dok ulang lagu yang sama dalam mp3 player aku. Macam ni lah:

Leona Lewis = Bleeding Love

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melted into the ground
Found something true
And everyone's lookin' round
Thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and ...
---------------------------------------------------


Keri Hilson feat. Ne-yo and Kanye West = Knock You Down

I never thought I'd be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
Then you came in, and knocked me on my face
Feels like in I'm a race
But I already won first place

I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did (As hard as I did, yeah)
You got me thinkin' bout our life our house and kids, yeah
Every mornin' I look at you and smile
'Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down
Knocked me down...
---------------------------------------------------

Jojo = Coming For You


I'm breaking down, I just can't take it anymore, oh no
I won't let you go, you know I'm coming for you
No matter what it's gonna take I gotta make this move
You're the one that I chose, you know I'm coming for you

And I just can't go another day
Without you next to me...
---------------------------------------------------


Beyonce = Halo

I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now...
...Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace...
----------------------------------------------------


Lionel Ritchie = I Call It Love

Maybe I don't know what love is, maybe I'm a fool
I just know what I'm feeling and it's all because of you
Don't tell me I don't know, I want the truth
Cause they call it, we call it, you call it, I call it love

It's so clear for you to see (Don't let nobody tell you what to do)
Why they can't they just let us be happy (I don't want to find somebody new)
If you know what's really in your heart
Then don't let 'em tear us apart (Cause you feel it, I feel it, don't say we're through)
---------------------------------------------------


Jason Mraz = I'm Yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and then you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love...
...So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours...
---------------------------------------------------

Marie Digby = Say It Again

Thing about love, is I never saw it coming
It kinda crept up and took me by surprise
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wondering
Is this true? I wanna hear it one more time

Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Just a little louder
Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world starts to listen when you tell me you're in love
Say it again

The thing about you is you know just how to get me
You talk about us like there's no end in sight
The thing about me is that I really wanna let you open the door and walk into my life

p/s: ringtone untuk Cik Abang saya ;)
---------------------------------------------------


p/s: haha... kuasa cinta ke? Memang hati jeli btul~ aahhh... hepi~ lalala~

No comments: